Sunday 1 July 2018

CASology challenge week 306


I really like the challenges at CASology!
This week I was afraid not to be able to enter though...
I have been ill with Sinusitis (?, in Swedish - bihĂ„leinflammation), fever and cough the hole week, yesterday I finally got some strength to create some cards.

Cue word this week: Bear and here is my contribution:


The patterned paper, the panda stamp and the happy birthday; from Gummipapan.
Also the frame with stitches you will find there.

The little heart is a gift from a dear friend and you can read "made with love" on it.





6 comments:

  1. So much beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute panda ... such a sweet expression. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've been unwell but I'm glad you wee able to play along because your panda is adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love the little panda just hanging out! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...