Sunday 8 September 2019

Challenge time...

It's been a while since I entered a challenge.
So today it's time... to enter two 😊

 
With below card I want to try my luck at CASology and AAA cards.
(If you click on the game images futher down on this side you will step in
directly to each challenge.)
 
 
I put 3D pillows under the white paper stripe to lift it up.
The deer die is from Gummiapan and it's used directly on the white paper 
so you see the black through.
Inside the card the sentence will continue: soon it's Christmas.
 


http://casology.blogspot.com/2019/09/week-351-lol.html
 
I hope you like what you see - wish me good luck 😊
 
//Nettan

 


12 comments:

  1. Really elegant and beautiful card. Love that fabulous die cut and the striking color difference. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so beautifully styled and very sweet! Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely take on the sketch! And that die from Gummiapan is just so cute! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ã…sa! And yes, the die is really cute :)

      Delete
  4. Love the black and white palette and a pun always makes my day! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deer is right... but as in, this is a great card! Thanks for playing along with us as AAA Cards Challenge and CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...