Wednesday 1 January 2020

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

 
 
I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards.
 
On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and the optinal twist: Time Travel.


I know directly which stam to use - the old fashion street lamp.
The streep lamp makes me think on a very special time travel, from a wardrope
to a magical winter land in one of my favourite movies - Narnia.
 
The stamp text is also a kind of a time travel for me, leaving 2019 and travels to  2020.
 
Hope you like it :)
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Perfect choice of stamp for both the main theme and optional twist. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...