Wednesday 2 May 2018

CASology challenge week 298

This week the challenge was a little tricky...
Not the challenge it self but when I colored my Rhino and left it to dry it suddenly hit me -
they don't live in the jungle...
But then I kind of thought that the jungle is very exotic and the savannah is as well.
Both is the home for wild animals so my contribution is this card:

 
The Rhino is a stamp from Stämpelkällan colored with Promarker.

I used a little 3-D magic lack on the nose.

Thanks to CASology for a fun challenge!



3 comments:

  1. I think your rhino works perfectly with the jungle theme! Thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the little details that make the scene! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...