Monday 2 July 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #139

Today it's time for a challenge at Addicted to CAS.
I have made a CAS card to my dear colleague and friend.
She doesn't know this card is for her, I know she's a big fan of CAS cards and I gave her a challenge before I left work today: tell me your favorite color except black.... 

Here is my contribution:
 As you might have read, I have had a long crafting time-out and it was a very very long time since I embossed anything... I even had to drive by a scrap store to buy me a new embossing tool today...
I think I need to practice a little bit more with my new tool...
The stamp of my super woman below is one of my first stamps from Gummiapan - I don't know if you can buy it any more.
The small hearts on the read thread is actually a gift from the receiver.
 

I don't know if she will read my post here but I can reveal that the card will come with a small gift inside and a summer greeting...

 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, Nettan. Your friend will be thrilled. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...