Thursday 12 July 2018

CASology challenge week 307

Vacation!!!

I started my vacation this morning with a not so pleasant migraine attack.
Around 16:00 I was human again and after dinner and a short walk I feel ok and was ready to take in this weeks challenge at CASology.


Cue word this week: ZOOM
The first thing that popped up in my mind was a film roll and I decided to zoom in
on my daughters birthday and her favorite color.


The film roll is from my storage and the dies and paper from Gummiapan.



5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I like how you used the frames of the film die cut! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Great take on the cue! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pop of pink in each picture frame - beautifully vibrant and CAS. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge time at AAA Cards, CAS Game 155

    I just had to try this challenge as well at AAA Cards .   On this challenge I had to stick to this rules: Along the edge and th...